Saturday, May 8, 2010

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

Being a mom is my favorite thing in the world! There is just something so special about those tender moments when your baby looks into your eyes and tells you how much they love you. That is what life is all about. My kids are my life and I wouldn't have it any other way. They bring me more happiness and joy than I could have ever imagined. I love every day I spend with them...the good and the bad. I love their sweet little giggles, their bright smiles, their sweet innocence, and their pure love. I constantly learn so much from them it amazes me. They don't judge, they are always optimistic, they always forgive, and they have complete hope and faith in me as their mother, which can sometimes be a little scary. I know I am not the perfect mother. I make lots of mistakes as I struggle through this long journey that still has so far to go. But I give them my all every day and every day I tell them how much I love them. I hope they realize how important they are to me and how my life would be so empty without their sweet spirits. Brandon, Emily, and Katelyn, I love you! Now I also want to say Happy Mother's Day to my mother. You know there are times when you are in middle school and high school and the last thing you would ever want is to be like your mother...well I think it would be the greatest honor in the world to be like my mother. She has the biggest heart of anyone I know. She is always ready to help and always puts everyone else before herself. She has taught me how to love everyone through her amazing example. It's so comforting to know that I can always count on her to be there for me, even if I just need to talk to another adult for a few minutes or if I need advice or if I need help. She is an amazing woman and I am so lucky to be her daughter. I hope my daughters will have just as good of a relationship with me as I do with my mom. Thanks for all you do! I love you!!

No comments: