Saturday, May 19, 2012

Teacher Gift Ideas!

I was trying to think of some good ideas for teacher gifts this year and I found TONS of great ideas on Pinterest.  The kids had a hard time picking one to do so we did several different ones.  Basically all the teachers will be getting something different.  Maybe we overdid it just a little bit?  The kids had a lot of fun putting them all together and picking what they wanted for their teachers.  I think they all had great teachers this year.  Here are some of the ideas we tried:

First off we made the teachers new clipboards.  They are much more fun to look at than the usual boring brown.  I love Mod Podge.
You are a CUT above the rest...scissors cut, get it?

You are o-FISH-ally the best...goldfish and Swedish fish candy.

I am one smart COOKIE thanks to you...on a package of cookies.

You are a SCENT-sational teacher...on a candle.

Emily's favorite was this one.  We need S'MORE teachers like you.  With all the stuff to make s'mores.


You are one of the RIESEN'S I love school.  (Riesen, reason, get it?)
And this one, I'm SODA-lighted that you were my teacher this year.  Adorable.  I found these free printable tags here.

Like I said, we may have gone a little overboard...oops.  :o)

1 comment:

Erin Bescheinen said...

You are truly remarkable!! Those are awesome!! And now I know how we will be spending our day tomorrow...thanks (I think)!!! :)