Monday, June 20, 2011

Dancing the Night Away!

Last week my girls had their big dance recital.  They were absolutely ADORABLE!!!!!  Katie was by far the best in her class at shaking her booty, but then that doesn't really surprise me.  She loves to show random people at the grocery store how she can shake her booty.  Emily did a great job but one of the girls kept moving into her place so she had to keep moving the other girl around.  It was kind of funny.  I'm glad she didn't have a total breakdown because she is by far my most emotional child.  They both did great and it was fun to see how much they have learned over the last year.  Afterwards grandma and grandpa took them to Wendy's for a treat.  It was a good night!  I only have a few pics because my dad still has most my pics stuck on his camera but I'll get them soon :)



1 comment:

Jamie said...

Love the pics of the girls kissing Douglas! They are so grown up looking!! WOW!!