Friday, December 17, 2010

Dancing the day away!

Emily and Katelyn had their first dance recitals this week.  Katie is in the preschool combo and Emily is in the tap/ballet 1 class.  They were sooo adorable!!  They love their dance classes and their teacher, Farrah, is AWESOME!  My little babies are growing up so fast.  I posted the videos of their dances on Facebook so I won't post them here too.  It takes a long time!








Lately my kiddos have all been so excited for Christmas they are bordering on insanity, which makes my job that much more fun...especially when my hubby is working a ton of hours and was out of town this week!  I'm glad they don't get out of school until Wednesday next week.  They are like on a permanent sugar-high without the sugar!  It just keeps life interesting, right?
I have all my shopping done but I still have to finish sewing my girls aprons and I have to convert a train table into a LEGO table as soon as all of the new base plates come in the mail, which should be any day now.  Then I had to plan and organize Brandon's class party for next week so I have to finish getting some things ready for that and I have to take treats for Katie's class and plates and napkins for Emily's class.  Then I need to take some goodies to a bunch of people and wrap all the presents I bought.  You know how it is...there's never enough time in the day to get everything done but we try anyways!  Merry getting ready for Christmas!  Only a week until Christmas Eve!




No comments: