Friday, October 22, 2010

A trip to the museum!

My sister and I took my kids to the Denver Museum of Nature and Science this week.  The kids had a lot of fun looking at all the cool stuff there!  They especially loved the dinosaurs!  It was hilarious watching them during the IMAX 3D movie because they kept trying to reach out and grab the fishes.  They got to see the Space Odyssey exhibit, the mummies, the Amazon exhibit, the wildlife stuff, the dinosaurs, the giant bugs, and so much more!  It was a fun way to celebrate their fall break.  By the way, what's with the fall break?  We never got a fall break.  That would have been nice to get a week off in fall too...

Hannah's phone disappeared while we were at the museum and we couldn't find it anywhere.  I felt sooo bad because she was being so nice helping me out and then she lost her phone :(  Luckily they found it hours later though!!!!  YAY!!!!! 









No comments: