Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Little Mud Monsters

Last Saturday when we were out at the farm my darling little angels found a huge mud puddle thanks to all the rain we've been getting. Now while all the other children there would only get their feet in the puddle, my kids dove in head first (literally)! I thought for sure their clothes were ruined but I actually got them all clean. I couldn't help but laugh my butt off at them. There were so darn cute! I just hope they don't do it again...but kids will be kids. Then a couple of weeks ago we went for a family hike up in the mountains. The kids absolutely loved it. It was good to get out and have some family time in the great outdoors. It was a two-mile hike, one mile up and one mile down, but we ascended 460 feet in that one mile. That was quite a hike for a 2-year-old! They did a great job though and then we had a nice picnic in the park after with my parents and Patti and her girls. Then grandpa took the kids fishing, which of course they loved! Just make sure to keep your distance when they are casting their little fishing poles. It can be dangerous! Now they are super excited for our big camping trip in a couple of weeks. Here's some picture of our hike!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

How funny! Kids will be kids and kids love to get dirty!